četrtek, 17. maj 2012

wk11

Photo montage
photoshop cs5



First I want to say that in year 2010 I attended a contest by Eunic ''Postcard from the future''. We had to represent (a specific city) how our future will look like because of the pollution. I was in top 10 :)
This is what I made (in photoshop) (I cannot find the original)




















Our picture was given to us in a frame as an award :P
























1./ I will do a montage of my 3D object with Photoshop. One will be imaginary and two with real location. 
2./ I always wanted to do an underwater world!



















I got information that picture is too black. Here is brighter version:

Process:

Water

Reef

Fog

My Building










































Then I just Copied & Pasted fishes, seaweed, etc...

Layers






















Location #1










































Location #2











3./ Tutorial How to make underwater world.

Tutorial How to add background in 3ds max.

4./ I had no trouble with making photo-montages. Photoshop is my friend :P





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar